Re: Altered Books - Round Robin for clarification

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:48:51 PDT

>The first couple of
> pages we should do ourselves to tell everyone about us, and if we like we
> can include a photo of ourselves, (in our book) or to go in each book we
do?

Actually, I was talking about your book...there should be an index
page/pages at front for everyone to sign their name and make a comment, if
they want to. There aren't any hard and fast rules...

Actually, when I did a round robin before, we had a composition book in
there that everyone could write comments. Also, each person wrote a short
bio page with a photo that everyone put in their box...and I made a xerox
copy of everyone's sheet as it came to me. I kept these to remember
everyone.

Carolyn Roberts
> LeAnn E.

---