Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: mask webquest

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:24:37 PDT

That's a fabulous site you've done, with a cool mask lesson. Very complete and easy to follow. Superb!

L Mitchell <> wrote:

If you're still looking for mask links...I recently completed a webquest on masks - mostly for upper elementary, but we adapted it for middle school this past week at an enrichment camp. the url is

Lisa in NC

"I am a strong supporter of the visual arts, but then again I am a visual art" --Kermit the Frog

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?