Re: mask webquest

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:24:37 PDT

Lisa,
That's a fabulous site you've done, with a cool mask lesson. Very complete and easy to follow. Superb!
Mark

L Mitchell <lismatisse@yahoo.com> wrote:

If you're still looking for mask links...I recently completed a webquest on masks - mostly for upper elementary, but we adapted it for middle school this past week at an enrichment camp. the url is http://www.gaston.k12.nc.us/resources/teachers/webquests/Safari/index_masks.html

Lisa in NC

"I am a strong supporter of the visual arts, but then again I am a visual art" --Kermit the Frog