Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ohio area folks - Ceramics Seminar for Credit

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:12:09 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Gregg Luginbuhl from Bluffton College emailed me about a Ceramics Seminar
they are offering:
>>Ceramics Seminar for 1 Semester credit on Friday evening, June 27 and
Saturday, June 28 . There will be some follow-up for glazing in the
following week. This is offered by Bluffton College Education Department.

I know this will be an excellent seminar.

He will be sending me more details (email me -- or email
Gregg now for more information:

See Gregg's work at:

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department