Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

mask webquest

From: L Mitchell (lismatisse_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:11:27 PDT

Judy and all - I'm a day or so behind since I read the digest version. If you're still looking for mask links...I recently completed a webquest on masks - mostly for upper elementary, but we adapted it for middle school this past week at an enrichment camp. the url is

Lisa in NC

"I am a strong supporter of the visual arts, but then again I am a visual art" --Kermit the Frog

Do you Yahoo!?