FW: Altered Books - Round Robin for clarification

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 11:30:44 PDT

Sorry to send this email to the group. Was trying to send it directly to
Carolyn but received an error message so here is the info....
THanks.

Carolyn,

Hi. Here is my info...

LeAnn Escoffre
2914 Manor Drive
Midland, Michigan 48640
989-839-5942

I would like to get started pretty soon. Hopefully before the end of summer?
:) I went and bought my book today. I saw one at the bookstore calling me,
entitled : The Perfect Book, it was $10 and I was broke so I ended up going
for a $5 book instead. I got 30 books for $15 and the guy at the bookstore
promised to save all his discarded books for me. I'm going to be doing this
with my students at school next year. I picked out a few that I felt weren't
really appropriate for my kids. One because of language and another that was
about wine. I've decided to do an altered book for myself and one for my
husband. I found a thinner/smaller book that I have had around the house to
use for the round robin. I just read the post about small enought so as not
to cost an arm and leg so that counts my bigger $5 book out.

Just to clarify for my own piece of mind: So there should be pages left
blank for everyone to sign and date.. and any medium we use is fine.
Crayons, paint, markers, pens, collage, etc....and any subject matter is
fine and we dont' have to do any theme in particular. The first couple of
pages we should do ourselves to tell everyone about us, and if we like we
can include a photo of ourselves, (in our book) or to go in each book we do?

I'm sorry I know your getting bombarded with emails and all but thank you
for taking on this wonderful and exciting task.

Thanks again,

LeAnn E.

---