Great fun - Creative Lettering site - Interactive

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 10:08:28 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Sara just sent me this fun site:
http://www.orgdot.com/abc/

> This would be a great introduction to creative lettering.
> Click on the letters that bounce up.

I only went through G.....but when you have time, click on them all. I found
that I had to click to get more letters to bounce up beyond A and B. This
would inspire kids in a letter design project.

World list.... I haven't been posting much to your list lately as I have
been answering requests of the USA list members. They are looking for
contemporary artists worth viewing - so if you have any to recommend, please
post. They would also like to see work of students that is exceptional -
particularly high school work....but all grade levels are interested. Post
any school sites you can recommend.

---