Re: Altered Books - Round Robin - IDEAS for getting started.

---------

From: Nancy Hegg (nhegg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 08:29:31 PDT

"Stop me! I've got to stop thinking about this until I
finish cleaning out my classroom. I AM OUTTA HERE
TODAY!!!!"

THIS IS ME TOO! I'm new to the list...my first and only
post was Altered Books...came back after my last day of
school yesterday to this altered book phenomenon...yes
count me in please.

Thank You, all of you...just survived my first year back
at teaching art since 1976, only because I was able to
read your posts daily...you have no idea how much support
you were...

Nancy Hegg in the Palouse, WA

--
Scanned by Sophos Anti-Virus Mail Monitor
---