Re: Mexican Masks - and more - GREAT World Site

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 01:00:45 PDT

Judy,

I hope a publisher is looking at this site as I did a search in the earlier
part of year and only came up with a very limited list and most of these
were either out of print or had distribution restrictions - arrrgh! What I
have been finding though in the libraries were I live are a wealth of how to
books for elementary age but very little with any significant sophistication
- am still on that hunt to find contemporary artists who focus on artist as
their art practice - one that is more exhibition / gallery focused as aposed
to commerial - have found heaps of these.

Justin

---