FW: Pencil Sharpener Advice

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 21:18:55 PDT

This is the one that will be repaired when you send back to the
company in the original box. Am I correct? I loved mine!

 jnagel@saxarts.com

last year. By January they were both out of comission. For being
close to $50 dollars I had hoped they would at least last the entire
year. Help! What do you guys use?
>> -Lauren

---