advanced art class and ap art

---------

From: Michelle Kelly (maducie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 19:36:13 PDT

Hi Everyone
New to the list!
I will be teaching the advanced placement art in my school next year.
I am looking to brainstorm, get advice and tips from other teacher's who
teach similiar curriculums. The class is combined with the advanced art
portfolio class, all senior students. Any suggestions would be more than
appreciated. I have been teaching for 13 years, all phases of art.

Thanks
Michelle Kelly