RE: Altered Books - Round Robin

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 17:26:57 PDT

O.K. I have been listening to everyone and did not get the urge to participate until now. I can see a really neat project coming here for my fourth grade classes. So  I would like to be included in this project also. Please let me know what to do next.

MJHadley
>From: Sandra Rowland
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: RE: Altered Books - Round Robin
>Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:00:43 -0400
>
>Could I be included on this? Sounds like fun! I would love to try this
>as it has entered my mind to give it a go.
>
>Sandra

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* ---