Re: Altered Books - Round Robin

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 12:27:56 PDT

I am interested in this, definitely, but I'm a little confused about how to alter it. I will go back and read some older posts. I missed something along the way, but it sounds like fun!

Jayna

Carolyn Roberts <croberts18@cox.net> wrote:
For those of you interested, get an old book and do your cover and your name page inside ...and then start "altering"...making it YOUR own.

If you send me your name, I'll start a list of those interested and after a couple of weeks or so, we can send the books on...how does this sound?
Carolyn

I'm talking about US on this list...we teachers. As we passed them around,
we could show them to the students...as another way of keeping them
interested. We won't be inserting pages...we'll actually be working right
in each other's books. Like the old "slang books"...remember those...
Carolyn

Sounds interesting...add me to the list!
Marcia Thompson