Re: Altered Books

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 12:18:41 PDT

These are great links! I've looked at a couple and they are very inspiring!
I just loaded my newest book which was a new challenge for me. It's really
strange and different, but I'll bet the females of this group can relate!
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/alteredbooks2.html
I also updated my pages that I am working on in my current round robin. In
the rr, the theme is cats, and the woman who began this rr asked each
participant to create 2 pages in their own book. The challenge was for each
of us to try to do something with the original artist's style as
inspiration. http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/alteredbooksrr.html
~Michal

> http://www.rubberstampsclub.com/tips/book-making.html
> http://www.rubberart.com/classes/class62_accordion-books.htm