Re: Pencil Sharpener Advice

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 09:50:26 PDT

FYI The top of the line in pencil sharpeners is the Boston Heavy-Duty #41
Electric Sharpener. It is designed for heavy use in classrooms and has 4
position pencil guide opening to accommodate all sizes of pencils. You can
find it on page 227 in the Sax catalog. It is a bit pricey at $159.95 but
worth it! Hope this helps!
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net