Re: Altered Books - Round Robin

---------

From: kavita ghai (kavitaghai2002_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 07:52:46 PDT

i'll also like to be a part of the altered book,ps add me to the list
kavita

artinpa <artinpa@yahoo.com> wrote:
What a great idea, please put me on the altered book list as well. I love to be able to get to know everyone on the list a little bit better, what a perfect opportunity!
Diana

Carolyn Roberts <croberts18@cox.net> wrote:
Something that might be fun for anyone on the list who is interested...would
be to start an altered book of our own...and then "round robin" them in a
group...and as it is passed around (actually mailed to the next one on the
list), each person could add one or more pages...and then mail it to the
next one on the list...and eventually, it would get back to the original
owner. I think this would be fun!
Carolyn