Re: sell your art online

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 06:27:15 PDT

looks like a pretty neat site - easy to navigate. everything i tried seemed to work they way it should. will be interesting to see when some artwork is posted! :) wendy

"LogoHouse.com" <gmosborne@attbi.com> wrote:I dont like to spam, and hope you don't consider it spamage, but my good friend just launched a site today to sell your artwork on.
It's www.artworkforsale.com

Check it out...tell me what you think, give me some feedback if you would. User friendliness etc...

Thank you.
G. Osborne
www.erhstv.com