RE: Survey for Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 06:09:40 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Decker [mailto:jdecker@woh.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 11:04 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Survey for Incredible Art Department

The purpose of this survey is to help Incredible Art Department better
serve
your needs. I want to know where I need to put my focus this summer.
Fill out when you have time. Return to Jdecker@woh.rr.com

1.What is your grade level? (delete ones that do not apply)
   elementary /

2. Do you use Incredible Art Department?
    http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
    yes /

3. Do you use Incredible Resources?
    yes /

4. Do you use the lesson plans on Incredible Art Department?
    yes /

   Would you like to be able to print the plans to use in your
classroom?
    yes / (To print plans - change page set up to 1/2" margins)

    Do you prefer to save the plans to file and edit to your needs?
    yes /

5. What kind of lesson plans would you like to see added (in what
media)?
    (list)-

6. What artists would you like to see added to the site (web resources)?
    (you may refer to the lists that have been posted)Wayne Thiebaud,
Faith Ringgold (maybe there's stuff already there)

7. Would you like to see a project ideas pages for the artists you
listed?
     yes /

8. What cultures would you like to see added to the site (web
resources)?
     (you may refer to the lists that have been posted)India,

9. Would you like to see project ideas pages for the cultures you
listed?
     yes /

10. What topics in art education/classroom management interest you
(delete
      ones that do not apply)?
      Art Night/Open house - Discipline - Room Organization
      Stress busters - Fundraisers - low cost/recycled project ideas -
Free
time activities

11. Do you share Great Sites (and Incredible Artists) with your
students?
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html
      yes (I will - haven't yet)

12. What kinds of sites would you like to see featured on Great Sites
     (list)? Your site is so big that sometimes it's difficult to find
certain things. But Thank you - Your site is very reliable.

I mostly use it for lesson plans sharing.

jan

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department