alterations and transformations

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 00:04:04 PDT

Does anyone else find themselves always combining
things that are going on with this list?

I was just about to write another thanks to Judy for
posting the Lucas Samaras link - an individual I've
been meaning to plan to use in my curriculum and I
thought -

Wow! What a great connection to altered books!

now I guess it's thanks to all -Dawn