Re: Altered Books - Round Robin

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 21:58:51 PDT

I really need to learn to read down further on the list! I agree. Time
limits and whatever guidelines that you suggest, Carolyn. I have never
done a round robin before, but this sounds like great fun. Truthfully,
never have altered a book before (hence my questions to Michal), but
what a great way to get started and a great opportunity for all of you
talented folks to inspire and nudge me on! Let us know the scoop! Do
you think mail or UPS to ship books to each other?

Sandy

Carolyn Roberts wrote:

>Sounds good...and I agree about the time limits...for sure!
>Carolyn

---