Elementry School Web sites

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 21:46:36 PDT

Welcome to our list Diane! I wll add links to these sites soon...in the
meantime, I will share with the lists.

Folks, I just heard from Diane Harris. I will be adding links to her schools
to my site....but before I do, I thought I would post them to the lists so
you can browse them now for some fun project ideas.

Diane Harris
Hamburg Elementary:
http://www.pcs.k12.mi.us/hamburg/

Lakeland Elementary - Mary Ann Brokett: