Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Elementry School Web sites

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 21:46:36 PDT

Welcome to our list Diane! I wll add links to these sites the
meantime, I will share with the lists.

Folks, I just heard from Diane Harris. I will be adding links to her schools
to my site....but before I do, I thought I would post them to the lists so
you can browse them now for some fun project ideas.

Diane Harris
Hamburg Elementary:

Lakeland Elementary - Mary Ann Brokett:

Pickney Elementary - Diane Haris: