Re: Altered Books - Round Robin - Carolyn

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 21:44:33 PDT

Carolyn,

That sounds like fun! Count me in. Wouldn't it be great to get
together at a conference and share our books? How about when you get
your book back you take a picture and we can all see how each others'
turn out? We send them to Judy to post on the site. What if we add some
personal message about ourselves or if we know the person whose book it
is, we could create soemthing special for them? Okay, school is out and
my brain is starting to work again! Tons of possibilities!

Sandy

Carolyn Roberts wrote:

>Something that might be fun for anyone on the list who is interested...would
>be to start an altered book of our own...and then "round robin" them in a
>group...and as it is passed around (actually mailed to the next one on the
>list), each person could add one or more pages...and then mail it to the
>next one on the list...and eventually, it would get back to the original
>owner. I think this would be fun!
>Carolyn

---