Re: Altered Books - Round Robin

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 18:32:31 PDT

That sounds like a good idea. In fact, we didn't even do our covers on ours at school...
Everything you say is good...we can all share our ideas...that's how we learn. We could also put our name right on the page we create...if we want to.
I'm excited about doing this and sharing with each other. I've done round robins before and I love to go back now and look over some of the things we shared then...and read what some of the others wrote.

Also, it would be a good idea for us to put a photo of ourselves on our "name page"...how's that sound?

Carolyn

  From the RR I've done so far with a group (all of one, so I'm no expert!) they recommend waiting on the cover so it doesn't get damaged while others are working on it. You might consider doing a spread or two inside your book so others can see your style, plus a sign in page where people sign their names and identify the pages they did. Course, this is your show Carolyn, so I'm willing to do whatever you set up! :-) This sounds like fun!
  ~Michal

    For those of you interested, get an old book and do your cover and your name page inside ...and then start "altering"...making it YOUR own.

    If you send me your name, I'll start a list of those interested and after a couple of weeks or so, we can send the books on...how does this sound?
    Carolyn

  ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---