Re: Altered Books - Round Robin

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 17:50:41 PDT

For those of you interested, get an old book and do your cover and your name page inside ...and then start "altering"...making it YOUR own.

If you send me your name, I'll start a list of those interested and after a couple of weeks or so, we can send the books on...how does this sound?
Carolyn

    I'm talking about US on this list...we teachers. As we passed them around,
    we could show them to the students...as another way of keeping them
    interested. We won't be inserting pages...we'll actually be working right
    in each other's books. Like the old "slang books"...remember those...
    Carolyn

    Sounds interesting...add me to the list!
    Marcia Thompson

  ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---