Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Need help finding great art software

From: Jonna Macy (non4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 17:44:01 PDT

This is my first time using ArtsEdNet Talk. I'm hoping there is someone out there to help me! :)
I teach art in two different charter schools. One is K-11th and
the other is K-8th. It's a busy week! I was wanting to know if anyone
has heard of a great art software program(s).
1)-that had plenty of art prints, with information about the artist, style, periods, etc.
2)-that could also quiz the students using it, or allow for a playful learning with games.
Thank you!
Jonna Macy~Michigan
K-12 Art Educator