Re: Altered Books - Michal

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 17:20:41 PDT

That sounds like a good idea - I had planned to give them the entire
semester to work on their book - however, they would only have Fridays (they
are shorter class periods), and when they were finished with their
assignments. My advanced students I had planned to give them abit more class
time, just because they were the ones that had the maturity to really get
into the project. My art 1 students really struggled with the time given to
them - they finished and were done. I found that several students wanted to
take their books home and I allowed this, so those who were on a creative
streak could continue working.
~Michal