3-D Project ideas- elementary - Laurel Burch

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 12:47:59 PDT

Elementary teachers,

I have found many art projects on the net based on Laurel Burch's work -
mostly glue/gold glue with pastels. Here is a site with 3-D Laurel Burch
work - sure to sparks lots of ideas for your classroom:
http://www.cellinifinegifts.com/uniteddesign/laurelburch_index.htm
I have seen other 3-D work of hers online, too. These are not made by her -
but are based on her designs.

I wasn't hunting for her....just happened here looking for Caribbean art.

I will post all ideas I find that meet my survey respondents' needs to the
list in case others are interested, too.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/