Re: Mobile Museum of Art Website - lesson plans.

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 09:37:52 PDT

Thanks Christine....

Another "project" for me....adding lesson plan links to the Museums pages:

Here is the home page for Mobile Museum of Art French Exhibit:
http://www.picturingfrenchstyle.com/index.php
See the overview and preview the exhibit:
http://www.picturingfrenchstyle.com/preview.php
Some interesting French fashion included.
Lesson plans:
http://www.picturingfrenchstyle.com/lesson_plans.php