Good site for research on artists

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 08:50:50 PDT

Knowledge Network Classroom Internet Library
http://www.nhptv.org/kn/vs/artlaba.htm

This is a site from New Hampshire....gives you links for many artists/art
history/cultures etc. - plus has links to images on the web for each artist.
I does have many artists sorted out by time period and nationality. I have
forgotten about this resource myself - I usually start with Artcyclopedia).
Might be worth checking - I am going to feature it on IAD when I do Art
Education Resources.
Click on site map to see what else is available.

I have found broken links on the site in the past - but not enough to be
bothersome.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department