Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art about Healing - Chicano/Hispanic art

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 08:17:34 PDT

Judy G. and all interested - check out this site

.... I found it looking for art of Luis Jimenez (thanks to Linda
W.)....Preview the work before taking students to the site -- but you should
be able to get a LOT of nice images - for Chicano art AND art of healing.

I am compiling all of the Chicano/Cuban art links I have found and will
forward to anyone who requests (too long to post to the list). I will be
adding Puerto Rico soon - and will offer those as well.....In the meantime,
if any one does research on Puerto Rican art PLEASE post to the list.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department