Re: Hot Melt Wood Glue for broken pottery

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 07:34:59 PDT

Same gun. Just load the wood glue stick in right behind the almost finished regular stick, and after a few squirts its all wood glue. I have one hot melt gun set up with wood glue for all sorts of wood constructions and the students love using it during 'Open Art Studio.'
Mark

lindwood@webtv.net wrote:
Do you need a separate glue gun for the hot wood glue stix, or can I use
regular glue sticks and then wood glue stix in the same gun, going back
and forth from one kind of glue to the other?

Linda