Is there an interest in Cultural Masks?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 07:23:56 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Is there an interest in seeing a page online with links to cultural masks
(organized by culture)? Contemporary and historical? I have "stumbled"
across some links and have posted those already - but am wondering if a
compilation of these resources on one page of my site is needed.

If you are interested in seeing this PLEASE post sites you come across over
the summer. Dawn has already tuned me in to Zarco Guerrero (links posted to
ArtsEdNet - both Mexican and Japanese influence - he had an artist in
Residency in Japan). Names of contemporary mask makers you come across would
be particularly helpful.

A quick reply offlist - with an "I'm Interested" is all that is needed -
send to Jdecker@woh.rr.com

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department