Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Basic lessons - grades 5 thru 8

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 06:46:23 PDT

Christine Besack found this school site.

Those of you looking for some basic lessons might want to check it out....
Some of the links are broken and some of the images are missing -- but they
might give you some ideas.

I won't be linking this site to mine or IAD - so save this email if you are
interested. I will be linking the Creativity test to the Creativity lesson
Amy submitted. and will provide a link to the Picasso lesson from our ideas
page on Picasso (when and if that materializes)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department