Basic lessons - grades 5 thru 8

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 06:46:23 PDT

Christine Besack found this school site.
http://westy.jtwn.k12.pa.us/users/mcb/WEB_PAGES/lessons.htm

Those of you looking for some basic lessons might want to check it out....
Some of the links are broken and some of the images are missing -- but they
might give you some ideas.

I won't be linking this site to mine or IAD - so save this email if you are
interested. I will be linking the Creativity test to the Creativity lesson
Amy submitted. and will provide a link to the Picasso lesson from our ideas
page on Picasso (when and if that materializes)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/