Altered Books - Michal

---------

From: Nancy Hegg (nhegg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 06:06:17 PDT

Michal, Tell me about the altered books I just saw on your
site. What kind of books should I save. The surplus sale
is next week and I am also the librarian so I can save out
some old books if I act quickly...how thick? Did you
alter the cover or is the title important? Any suggestions
before the books are gone?

Thanks, Nancy Hegg

--
Scanned by Sophos Anti-Virus Mail Monitor
---