cubism lesson great rubric format also !!! ( Westmont school district in Johnstown,PA , )

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 04:42:36 PDT

Hi all,
 Another great lesson format , this one is Cubism, from Westmont School district in Johnstown, PA.

 http://westy.jtwn.k12.pa.us/users/mcb/WEB_PAGES/lessons/cubism.htm?

Always great to point out great art education occurring in PA !!!

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)
(I am doing curriculum writing research in preparation of a Summer revamp to my program !)

---