Lesson Plans for Picasso and others at Mobile Museum of Art website

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 04:36:08 PDT

Hi All ,
Ran across these very basic descriptions of lesson plans from the Mobile Museum of Art.Not much meat to the "how to" descriptions on some, but I liked the way the format is broken down, and the well chosen words used in the objectives. The outline also includes tie-ins to other subject areas.

 http://www.picturingfrenchstyle.com/lesson_plans.php

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---