RE: a glitter story

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 04:02:46 PDT

FYI to new teachers....never transport glitter projects in your car! You'll never get it all out! One year, while teaching pre-K, I decided to transport the projects between two schools to use as examples and did not even think of the consequences of glitter "leftovers". I now have a six year old daughter so I live with glitter anyway (same car). Everytime I see one of those multi-colored gems embedded in my car seat it still bring a smile to my face!

Becky in NC

---