Re: Suggestions for artists, please

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 23:41:51 PDT

Hi Jude-

Judy just ran accross this link for victims of
violence (I think) in conjunction with Day of the Dead
- I like the concept

http://www.public.asu.edu/%7Eifmls/usseafolder/victimsofV/index.html

Also - wasn't this one purpose of the Sandpaintings?
could be wrong, but I think they were medicinal...

Dawn