Suggestions for artists, please

---------

From: Jude&Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 22:02:42 PDT

Hi all,
    May I pick some brains, please?
    Given the theme of "Art and Healing" (Art's potental to heal after a tramatic event - war, terrorism, illness, and so on), what artist's might you suggest to research? I started to think of this after viewing Bunki's site and then doing a search on Yacoff Agam and noticed that he has provided works of his art as symbols for peace in the Middle East.
    I'm looking for artists who work in a variety of medias-either contemporary or past artists who wouldn't be too obscure to find information on.
    Thanks in advance!
Jude

---