Digital Artist to see for ideas

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 20:58:45 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Teachers intereseted in digital art projects will want to take a look at the
work of
Joan Myerson Shrager http://www.joan-myerson-shrager.com .
I really like her Digital photography - especially the exhibit at Universtiy
of Pennsylvania. There is more work in the Gallery view (although the
thumbnails don't connect to the right pages with some images. Take a look -
her site is sure to spark some ideas for lessons.

I will be linking up this site on Artists:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artists.html
and will feature her site on Great Sites at a later date.

Those of you who are doing research for computer art - please posts artists
you find interesting to the list. I want to run a feature on computer art -
but have't found sites myself yet (I haven't liked the ones I found so far -
not "great sites"). Computer graphic specil will run on Great sites after I
collect enough artists.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for Jean... Posting to the lists is a better way for me to get your
work "out there". I won't be doing link requests for a few days.

---