Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

new art stuff on our website today......

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 17:21:54 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "Judy Decker" <>
> Several were interested in the art of Yaacov Agam. If you have done a
> lesson - please share with me/the list. I would want images of your
> students' work.

This is too weird. I just put up three new projects on our website of which is Agam Kinetic Painting.

The three projects are:
   " Agam Kinetic Art" Painting
    another folder cover idea called "Name Folder"
    "Eric Carle Collage"

If you can't get these new projects to come up then hit "refresh" to get

The site is:

The "powers that be" are threatening to give me the magic number next fall
so I can start doing my own site. THAT'S a's taken 5 years to get
there...of course, I don't HAVE it yet but they are "discussing it". We'll
see. Toodles....Bunki