Judy and Judy confusion

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 15:24:52 PDT

I guess I should post to the list.... I replied off list to the person who
made the original post - I thought Idus might have confused us. I see now
that some others might be confused, too. I recall this happend a couple of
years ago, too. I started to go by Judith - but that didn't last long.

Judy Nagel from Sax has retired - but as you can see, she is still very
active with our ArtsEdNet list. She continues to help us find what we are
looking for in our Sax catalogs..... I don't think Judy can ever fully
"retire" (smile) as long as we have ArtsEdNet.

Judy Decker is not retired.... I work everyday for art education (I just
don't get paid for it). I am home - but not "retired" (it is along story). I
maintain Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
And my own Art Resources site:
Plus, I help teachers daily with their Internet needs. My Road Runner can
find something pretty darn quick. Not everything I come across makes it on
my site - I just don't have that kind of time or server space - but I do
keep all of the searches I do.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department