Re: best glue for broken pottery

---------

From: Jude&Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 15:05:02 PDT

Hi all,
    I really prefer E6000. Recently, it was brought to my attn that there is a warning on the label about (inhaling it) being a possible carcinogen(sp?). It goes without saying that we should use adhesive materials in well ventilated areas, but it's not real smelly and I have not always been so careful with it in the past. But I do still use it, more carefully now, cause I think it's a great product.
For what it's worth....
Jude