Re: Fixed items

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 14:44:56 PDT

Too bad it wasn't a table , like the one he did on Home Matters. I love his
work and have it above the bulletin board where this kids work is. I bought
his book and and just had to show the pages every day...well a few of them
that I didn't want the kids to quote to me every day...I didn't put up for
their viewing pleasure. I love his work. The kids love the don't drink and
draw one! Also the Einstein. they are middle schoolers.
Becky Thornton