Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

to Michal and Linda: Storybook Art Kids.

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 13:18:44 PDT

Hey, do you know who and how many kids I owe the Storybook Art books to?? My
records are beginning to be a shocking mess... Here's what I have -- she how
it jives with your records --- tell me who I left out, or if I have them
mixed up with an incorrect teacher or spelling or.....

Kelsey Switzer
Taylor Thompson
James Tennant
Shannon Baker
Courtney Jackson
Chelsea M.
and "somebody who did Corduroy the bear in green overalls"

Olivia Herbert
Caroline Gibson
Paige Albert
Rita Herzog