to Michal and Linda: Storybook Art Kids.

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 13:18:44 PDT

Hey, do you know who and how many kids I owe the Storybook Art books to?? My
records are beginning to be a shocking mess... Here's what I have -- she how
it jives with your records --- tell me who I left out, or if I have them
mixed up with an incorrect teacher or spelling or.....

MICHAL:
Kelsey Switzer
Taylor Thompson
James Tennant
Shannon Baker
Courtney Jackson
Chelsea M.
and "somebody who did Corduroy the bear in green overalls"

LINDA:
Olivia Herbert
Caroline Gibson
Paige Albert