RE: a glitter story

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 10:22:05 PDT

Wow - how privileged you've been to have a man like that in your life.
A true gift. My primary artist expression is art quilts, and of those,
primarily liturgical banners and hangings. The beads, holographic
plastic, gold and silver lame signify the breath of God in my work, too.
It's great to hear of symbolic reasons that sparkles are added.
Jan