Re: best glue for broken pottery

---------

From: artinpa (artinpa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 08:53:41 PDT

I use Super Glue brand Fix-All. It seems to work well. I will be interested in hearing what others have to say as well.

Diana

renoir2@webtv.net wrote:
Okay I'm turning this question over to you great people. I have
wondered for a long time now what other art teachers use for gluing
broken pottery back together for their students and I finally have a way
of finding out! (What a great list this is.) I have tried hot glue,
gorilla glue(yeah it's really called that), elmer's glue, and super
glue. Am I missing something? I've heard that Zap works but haven't
tried it. Needless to say, I am all "glued" out.
Sincerely,
Deborah Taylor
3rd - 8th in Texas