Chicano - Hispanic - Latino - Cuban artists

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 08:14:00 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

If any of you are doing research over the summer on
Chicano/Hispanic/Latino/Cuban/Puerto Rican Artists, please post your
findings to the list. I have survey respondents interested. Post any lesson
ideas you have using these artists. Post names of artists you have used that
have online resources if you don't have time to post the links. I need to
know artists you can and will use in your classes.

If anyone is interested in what I have so far - I will send off list (too
long to post). I could use help with this. I spent four hours searching
Cuban Art - then lost the whole email I was working on when my computer
froze (drats! - I should have been saving it as I went along - lesson
learned). I rebuilt some of it - but didn't take the time to find all of the
resources again.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department