Re: How do I close my email for the summer?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 07:58:46 PDT

Jan -- and all.... You might not be able to get back on if you log off for
the summer. Remember, too, that there is a chance we will lose ArtsEdNet. I
asked Nick Brod to post to the list what the decision will be (I have not
heard back from him since I sent the letters). I do see that they have put
the subscribe feature back on the site (so maybe that is a good sign).

What I would suggest you do is unsubscribe your school address - and
subscribe your home address. There is going to be a lot of GOOD STUFF coming
out of our summer discussions. Much of what is posted over the summer may
not get on the IAD or my site - there just isn't enough server space.

>> and many thanks to the JUDY for her
>> invaluable service this year!

This summer folks are going to be helping me add more resources - lesson
plans and lesson ideas to the site. You don't want to miss that. It would be
well worth your time to stay tuned to ArtsEdNet over the summer.

Judy