Re:Judy, you'll be sorely missed...

---------

From: Donald Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 07:42:17 PDT

Judy, you are "the bomb"! Your help never ceases...are you really retiring
like I have read? If so, this bunch of crazy artists will certainly feel
the loss!!! You have been helpful well beyond your profession dictates and
that is a wonderful blessing to us all! I hope you don't forget us. It
certainly sounds like you love us and want to aid us in any way that you
can. Judy, you are priceless! Keep on loving us and helping us if you are
able.

We love you and really appreciate you,

Idus in southern Mississippi (about one hour from New Orleans)

---