Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

AP Portfolio help - High School Ceramics - Photography

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 07:08:50 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Larry Seiler is looking for portfolio help as are many of my survey
respondents so I did a search to see what I could come up with. If anyone
else finds examples of AP/high school portfolio work - PLEASE post links to
the list. I will compile and get to my survey group. I will eventually put a
link on High School Lesson Plan page to the AP resources once all have been

Portfolio Description:
College Board (I have other links below that have been posted),1281,151-162-0-4123,00.html

Portfolio Sample:

Ceramics course outline/vocabulary - etc for those interested:

Photography Course outline/vocabulary - etc for those interested:

Examples of 2-D portfolio:
Examples of 3-D Portfolio:

Fayetteville Manlius High School AP examples:

Examples from Roland Park County School

Not an AP portfolio - but might give you some ideas - North Pole High School
Another student portfolio:
You might find some interesting work here (Not an AP site):

Also check these school sites I posted previously:

Here are the links that were posted before (some duplication of ones I have
Check the AP Studio Art Web page:

Visit AP Central(tm) - The online resource for teachers, schools, colleges,
and education professionals--

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department